Saturday, September 26, 2009

HELLO WORLD!

Hello hello!
Yes, another blog for communications class. And yes, I actually did this before for another communications class. Its a pretty boring and average attempt in my opinion...I just can't seem to blog about theories and make them interesting (no offense to this assignment). Let's hope second time's the charm, eh?

Well, the name for this blog was originally meant to be chittychattybangbang (because it sounds better). But apparently some kid from Australia used this name first and has decorated her blog with huge pink/purple words containing vocabulary like 'gr8' instead of 'great'. That's nice.

So I went ahead with chattychittybangbang. Not as catchy, but the content from chattychitty would be so much better than chittychatty any day. So please look forward to my posts, and do comment to prevent yet another boring and average attempt for such blogging assignments! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment